Northwest Bible Church now offers ACH Giving (Electronic Funds Transfer) as one of your giving options. The ACH option can be a convenience to you as an alternative to writing checks. If you prefer you can still give via check, cash or debit/credit card.
- All ACH donations will go to the General Fund. Missions giving or the other funds still need to be done via check or cash.
- A recurring donation is the recommended use of ACH.
- You can select to make donations on the first day of the month, weekly, or bi-weekly.
- ACH donations will be recorded on the annual giving statement the Church provides.
- You will be able to modify the amount you give, stop ACH donations or change the original schedule at anytime by filling out a new form.
If you believe that ACH Giving is an option you would like to use, please ask Lisa McConnell for a form to fill out and return it to her or the Church Treasurer.
It means a lot to us when people give, for a couple of reasons. We know that when you give, it is a sacrifice, and we appreciate that. We also know that God will bless you in the secrecy of your heart for obeying Him in this way. God bless you for your help!