- When we fellowship with each other, several things are involved.
- It involves close association between two or more believers in Christ.
- It involves participation and teamwork (Phil. 1:5).
- It involves giving, and it involves hospitality (Rom. 12:13).
- It involves generosity, God calls His church to give generously and meet needs for each other (2 Cor. 8-9; Acts 2:42-47).
- It means sharing in struggles and helping each other grow (Heb. 10:24-25; 13:16).
- It involves closeness and real friendships.
Fellowship and Membership
In the American church culture, a person who is committed to be part of the church fellowship expresses it by church membership and this is what we believe at Northwest Bible Church.
- A person who is a church member has declared they have a relationship with Jesus Christ, and are truly family with every other believer in the church!
- They have declared they are on the same page in Bible doctrine, and one in purpose with the church body.
- And they have made a commitment to take part in the fellowship, to make a real investment in people’s lives.
- Membership is the commitment to be part of the fellowship, and follow the leadership of the Elders set apart by the body.
- Would you join Northwest Bible Church?
How to Become a Member of the Church
We hope you’ll want to join us at Northwest Bible Church! Several times a year we have membership classes with Pastor Clay. To become a member, you’ll need to read our church Constitution, and especially our Statement of Faith. The thing that unites us is that we are on the same page in our beliefs of the basic Bible truths. Then fill out our Membership Application and turn it in to Pastor Clay. You can obtain these documents at church. If you have questions, call Pastor Clay Bowlin at 741-0670 or email him.